Bars and Courts
Sudan Bar Association (1989)
- Education University of Alexandria – Bachelor of Law
- John Jay College for Criminal Justice
- Long Island University (USA) – Diploma Law (1992)
Sadiq Ahmed Khalid
T: + 968 2481 4466
F: + 968 2481 2256
Corporate and Litigation
Mr. Sadiq Ahmed is a senior associate in the Corporate and Litigation Team and has a broad range of experience in all types of Laws, with a particular focus on liquidation of commercial companies. Sadiq’s experience also includes providing legal opinions to commercial companies and Islamic Banks.
Prior to joining AMJ in 2002, Sadiq practiced in Tariq Al Busaidi, a leading law firm in Oman.
Representative transactions include:
- Liquidation of Beca International LLC and Descon Engineering LLC with assets worth more than RO 50,000;
- Worked with Ernst & Young International Auditors as legal counsel representing AMJ in the Electronic Courts System project. The project was under the supervision of the Ministry of Justice and financed by the Ministry of Justice costing RO 200,000;
- Successfully litigated huge commercial cases before the Omani courts representing various local banks;
- Provided legal opinions for local and foreign banks;
- Drafted necessary documents required by the various ministries in Oman for foreign investors.