Bars and Courts
- Syrian Bar Association as of 2004. – Master in advocacy in 2006
- B.L, University of Aleppo, Syria, 2001.
- Masters of Law with a major in Commercial and Civil Enforcement in 2008.
Yasin Hamad Al Swihat
T: + 968 2481 4466
F: + 968 2481 2256
Litigation and arbitration
Enforcement and recovery
Liquidation, Insolvency and Bankruptcy
Yasin is a senior associate in AMJ’s litigation and arbitration practice handling a broad portfolio of commercial and civil litigation cases. Since joining AMJ in 2006, he has developed a niche practice in the field of enforcement of judgments in both commercial and civil jurisdictions and well as the law relating to insolvency, bankruptcy and liquidation proceedings. He also has a developing practice in the increasingly important field of trade union law and collective bargaining in Oman.
Representative transactions include:
- Enforcement of final sentence in favour of Bank Muscat in an amount of RO 3,800,000
- Settlement agreement in favour of Livestock Transport and Trading Company in an amount of 3,5 million dollars.
- Enforcement of a sentence in favour of the National Bank in an amount of RO 750,000.
- Enforcement of a sentence in favour of Habib Bank in an amount of RO 245,000.
- Enforcement of a sentence in favour of the National Bank of Oman in an amount of RO 350,000.